- Property & Liability Package Quote Request
- Builder’s Risk/New Ground up & Renovation projects Application
- Bonds – All Purpose & Specific Application
- Specialty Weatherization/Contractor’s Pollution Liailbility Application
- Special Events/Weekend & Fund Raiser Application
- Nonprofit Directors & Officers Application
- Fiduciary Liability (Pension & Benefits Plan) Application
- Tenant Discrimination Liability Application
- Volunteer Accident – Nonprofit Entity Application
- Lead Based Paint Inspector E&O Application
- Owners/Contractors Protective Liability Application
- Earthquake & Flood (DIC) Application
- Flood Application
- Equipment Breakdown (Boiler & Machinery) Application
- Nonprofit Entity (Homeless Shelters/Transitional Housing Application
Strategic Risk Management Process
Five steps to empower an organization to be all it can be in a less-than-fully predictable world.
- Establish the risk management context.
- Appraise risks.
- Decide what to do.
- Take action on your decision.
- Follow up and adjust.
Saving Money with Deductibles
One way to help control property insurance costs is with the use of deductibles. Since you pay a larger amount of the loss up front, the insurance company reduces your premium accordingly. Your agent can tell you what the available deductibles are and how much it would impact your premiums to raise or lower your deductible.